Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Other Big Injuries in UK Basketball History
2. Sam Bowie-- stress fracture kept him out of action for two entire seasons (1981-82 and 1982-83)
3. Derek Anderson-- torn ACL in 1997 perhaps kept UK from three straight national titles.
4. Keith Bogans-- high ankle sprain cost Tubby's best team (2003) a shot at a national
5. Winston Bennett--torn ACL in pre-season decimated the interior of Eddie Sutton's second team.
6. Patrick Patterson-- broken foot kept Billy Gillispie's 1st team (2008) from a late season charge.